Terms and Conditions
Traveler’s Release of Liability
I, the undersigned legal guardian of the traveler, acknowledge, agree, and attest that I voluntarily and of my own free will allow election by the traveler to participate in the Ecuador Impact Adventure with Vivid Roots LLC, and understand that there are risks and hazards involved in participating that may result in injury or death to me or other travelers, including, but not limited to those hazards associated with weather conditions, traveling conditions, equipment, and other travelers. I further attest that I do not suffer from any medical condition or disease that might in any way hinder or prevent me from fully participating in the service adventure or make me more susceptible to injury or harm while participating in the service adventure. I further attest that the traveler under the age of eighteen (18) will be accompanied by chaperone Sara Neal.
In consideration for the right to participate as a member of the Ecuador Impact Adventure:
1) I hereby agree to indemnify, release, discharge, and hold harmless Vivid Roots LLC (“Vivid Roots”) and its officers, directors, employees, members, subsidiaries, agents, successors, managers, volunteers, assigns, and any party named as an additional insured on any policy of insurance held by any of the foregoing parties, or other parties which Vivid Roots has or may be obligated to indemnify, hold harmless or to which Vivid Roots may otherwise be liable, including but not limited to all governmental or private entities which lease, rent or permit use of services for recreation, daily activities (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability that may arise directly or indirectly at any time, by reason of any injury, death, damage, loss, or expense incurred in connection with:
(i) the travelers participation in the service adventure itself, or
(ii) attendance at any social or charitable event or gathering that may be organized, authorized, or paid for by the Released Parties, individual travelers; and
2) I hereby fully authorize Vivid Roots, its agents, and affiliates to use, publish, and copyright photographic prints or other likenesses or images of me for purposes of advertising, marketing, promotion, or trade without further compensation and at the sole and exclusive discretion of Vivid Roots.
This Traveler Release and Waiver shall be binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, and the indemnities, releases, and waivers contained herein shall include damages, losses or injuries that may be caused solely or in part by the fault (including but not limited to negligence, gross negligence and/or recklessness) of the Released Parties.
Cancellation by the Participant:
You may cancel your booking by notifying Vivid Roots. Cancellation fees, if any, will be determined with reference to the date on which notice of cancellation is received by Vivid Roots and are expressed as a percentage of the total price paid for the canceled Adventure, product or service.
- Cancellation notice received 60 days or more before departure: Deposit will be held and the remaining payments made to Vivid Roots will be refunded.
- Cancellation notice received 59-30 days before departure: Deposit will be held, and an amount equal to 50% of the remaining payments made to Vivid Roots will be refunded.
- Cancellation notice less than 30 days before departure: Deposit will be held and no refund will be issued.